User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow:

Saturday, March 9, 2013

SMARTEST CAT IN THE WORLD

SMARTEST CAT IN THE WORLD?
Abandoned Twice, Kido can do where humans fail



Story by the owner of Kido:


Published on Jan 7, 2013
I know all cats and dogs are smart. The main purpose of sharing this video is not to show how smart Kido is, but to share my joy of knowing that Kido was willing to play shell game with me and he got it right, regardless of how he did it. If you are a pet owner, you know how hard it is to get them to do something, especially on the first time (without previous training). So I am proud of him regardless what harsh comments you may provide.

About Kido
Kido was abandoned twice in the first 6 months of his life. When he was about to be listed on a shelter's kill-list, I met him and he has become the love of my life since then. I could never understand how people would abandon a sweet and fun kitty like Kido. It's their loss and I hope they will realize. I hope all homeless animals can find their forever loving home. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kitties are smart, but yours is pretty talented, too. He's also very beautiful.

Post a Comment